Monday, February 20, 2012

A VISIT TO MESSILA BEACH



I started out rather late in the evening, 5 p.m. to be precise.As I was not aware if there was a direct bus from Abbasiya to Messila I went to Farwaniya and from there took another bus to Messila. This bus bound for Fahaheel took me to Messila in roughly half an hour's time. Altogether I was there in an hour. I came across the entrance to this beach located near Burger King and paid the Entrance fee.

The beach pathway looked deserted possibly due to the cold weather and I found only a family consisting of a Mother, Father and a child out there. I walked along a little closer to the shore and snapped few photos before deciding to return without disturbing the family's privacy.

There is a water park close by but it was closed till April. While returning back I came to know that a direct bus ran between Fahaheel and Abbasiya passing through Messila.

Entrance Fee: 500 Fils

Bus No. 106 from Jleeb to Fahaheel

No comments: